Dr. Edward Thompson is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Gadsden, AL. Dr. Thompson evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1956
- Palliative and curative care nurses' attitudes toward dying and death in the hospital setting.
- Gendered policies and practices that increase older men's risk of elder mistreatment.
- "Heart trouble" and religious involvement among older white men and women.
- "Widowerhood": masculinities and spousal loss in the late-1960s.
- Halifax Med Ctr, General Practice; Univ Of So Al Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Edward Hubbard Thompson M.D.'s Practice location
Gadsden, AL 35901Get Direction
Dr. Edward Hubbard Thompson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...