Dr. Susan Mclaughlin MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology301 Saint Paul Pl Pob 301 Baltimore MD, 21202
Dr. Susan Mclaughlin is a dermatologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Mclaughlin specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Mclaughlin diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1999
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
Dr. Susan Mclaughlin MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21202Get Direction
Elkridge, MD 21075Get Direction
Dr. Susan Mclaughlin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mclaughlin
- What is Sunburn?
Love Sun and Sand? Who doesn’t? But are you aware that about 70% of the people who enjoy the ultraviolet rays of the sun get sunburn? In most of the cases this results from too much of exposure to the Sun. It may also result from exposure to ultraviolet rays. Although there are warnings about...
- How to Treat Age Spots
Studies show that the tone of the skin and presence of extra pigmentation on the skin have a considerable effect in the perceived age of a woman. So it is no wonder that more and more people are now trying to get the best age-defying looks by reducing the spots on the skin. The most prominent among...
- Side Effects of Acne Treatments
Most people experience acne at one point in their life. It’s very common in teens, but even older adults can encounter a breakout, especially during pregnancy. Excess oil, dead skin cells, and dirt on your skin’s surface clog the pores creating pimples or tiny localized infections. Acne...
- Is Heat Rash Preventable?
Heat rash is a condition of the skin that causes rashes. Heat rash is also referred to as miliaria or prickly heat. The condition is mostly caused excess sweating. This is mostly brought about by staying in areas with a lot of heat. Miliaria is known to affect most children. It affects all ages...
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.810 GLEN EAGLES CT STE 204 TOWSON MD 21286
- William Dvorine3350 Wilkens Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21229
- Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D.8320 Bellona Ave. Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Grant James Anhalt M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Rachel Abuav M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. James Kevin Poulton MD5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237