Dr. Douglas B Mogul MD
Pediatrician725 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA, 94304
Dr. Douglas Mogul received his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Lucile Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford University and did a fellows ...
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- NRSA Postdoctoral Fellowship Epigenetic Regulation of Hepatitis B Viru
- American College of Gastroenterology Clinical Research Award Methylat
- Resident Teacher Award, Lucile Packard Children''s Hospital of Stanfo 2009
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
- Member #¿NOMBRE?
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital/Pediatric Gastroenterology 2012
Dr. Douglas B Mogul MD's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Douglas B Mogul MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mogul
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Dr. Anders Karl Dahlstrom MD PHD2577 SAMARITAN DR SAN JOSE CA 95124
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD751 S BASCOM AVE SAN JOSE CA 95128
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Michael Taymor MD145 N CALIFORNIA AVENUE PALO ALTO CA 94301
- Dr. David B. Lewis MD269 Campus Drive Stanford California 94305
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.2730 Union Ave San Jose CA 95124