Dr. Peter Blakeslee Mapes M.D., M.P.H.
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational Medicine4881 Sugar Maple Dr 88 Mdg/88 Amds/Sgpf Dayton OH, 45433
Peter Mapes is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Mapes specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Mapes participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1986
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, General Preventive Medicine; Malcolm Grow Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Peter Blakeslee Mapes M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
OSCODA, MI 48750Get Direction
Dr. Peter Blakeslee Mapes M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mapes
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Dr. Marjorie A Bowman MD725 UNIVERSITY BLVD BEAVERCREEK OH 45324
- Dr. Patrick Quigley M.D., M.S.6125 Urbana Rd Springfield OH 45502
- Dr. Kenneth Wilton Greene M.D.725 S Ludlow St Dayton OH 45402
- Dr. Steven Roger Seals M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Richard T Hoback MD2023 Springboro West Dayton OH 45439
- Dr. Anthony Jude Almazan M.D.725 S Ludlow St Dayton OH 45402