Dr. Marshall Keys is an ophthalmologist practicing in Rockville, MD. Dr. Keys specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Keys can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Keys can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1964
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1964
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Marshall Phillip Keys MD's Expert Contributions
Although black spots on the surface of the eye are common, you can’t assume any one spot is insignificant. I strongly recommended evaluation by a pediatric ophthalmologist. Photos that document the growth of the spot may be helpful MPK READ MORE
With the following reservations: 1. Safest is prescription sport glasses 2. Contacts should be fit and monitored by a pediatric ophthalmologist not a retail store. 3. Child should be highly motivated with a good sense of responsibility and hygiene. MPK READ MORE
- Battered child syndrome simulating congenital glaucoma.
- Learning disabilities and vision problems: are they related?
- Effect of bright light in the hospital nursery on the incidence of retinopathy of prematurity.
- The use of orthoptics in dyslexia.
- Clinical anophthalmia associated with congenital cytomegalovirus infection.
- Unusual eye abnormalities associated with congenital cytomegalovirus infection.
- The pediatrician's role in reading disorders.
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Ophthalmology; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Marshall Phillip Keys MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Marshall Phillip Keys MD | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Marshall Phillip Keys MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keys
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Dr. Kenneth Schwartz MD5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Nancy Ann Tanchel M.D.8321 Old Courthouse Rd Vienna VA 22182
- Dr. Alisa Kim M.D.6430 Rockledge Dr Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Anna Park MD106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Craig Geist M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Jeevan Mathura MD2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037