Dr. Joel Lacombe is a Chiropractor practicing in Maineville, OH. Dr. Lacombe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lacombe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.'s Practice location
Maineville, OH 45039Get Direction
Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Louis Valentine DC10547 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45242
- Dr. Matthew Hakes D.C.5248 Courseview Drive Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Erik D. Bliss DC7687 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45255
- Dr. Kelly Greer DC9797 MONTGOMERY RD STE A MONTGOMERY OH 45242
- Dr. Paul Gabriel Bauer DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR2020 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45230
- Dr. Richard Yost D.C.11867 Mason Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45249