Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.
Chiropractor6024 S State Route 48 Maineville OH, 45039
Dr. Joel Lacombe is a Chiropractor practicing in Maineville, OH. Dr. Lacombe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lacombe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.'s Practice location
Maineville, OH 45039Get Direction
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Louis Valentine DC10547 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45242
- Dr. Matthew Hakes D.C.5248 Courseview Drive Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Jeffrey Adam Metzger D.C.7809 LAUREL AVE STE 11 CINCINNATI OH 45243
- Dr. Erik D. Bliss DC7687 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45255
- Dr. Kelly Greer DC9797 MONTGOMERY RD STE A MONTGOMERY OH 45242
- Dr. Paul Gabriel Bauer DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR2020 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45230