Dr. Joel Lacombe is a Chiropractor practicing in Maineville, OH. Dr. Lacombe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lacombe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.'s Practice location
Maineville, OH 45039Get Direction
Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Louis Valentine DC10547 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45242
- Dr. Erik D. Bliss DC7687 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45255
- Dr. Paul Gabriel Bauer DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR2020 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45230
- Dr. Michael E Hekler D.C.11123 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45249
- Dr. Kelly Greer DC9797 MONTGOMERY RD STE A MONTGOMERY OH 45242
- Dr. Richard Yost D.C.11867 Mason Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45249