Dr. Joel Lacombe is a Chiropractor practicing in Maineville, OH. Dr. Lacombe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lacombe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.'s Practice location
Maineville, OH 45039Get Direction
Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Louis Valentine DC959 Long Lane Millford Ohio 45150
- Dr. Erik D. Bliss DC7687 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45255
- Dr. Paul Gabriel Bauer DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR2020 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45230
- Dr. Michael E Hekler D.C.11123 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45249
- Dr. Richard Yost D.C.11867 Mason Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45249
- Dr. Kelly Greer DC9128 Union Cemetery Rd Cincinnati OH 45249