Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.
Chiropractor6024 S State Route 48 Maineville OH, 45039
Dr. Joel Lacombe is a Chiropractor practicing in Maineville, OH. Dr. Lacombe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lacombe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joel Robert Lacombe D.C.'s Practice location
Maineville, OH 45039Get Direction
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Louis Valentine DC10547 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45242
- Dr. Reed Moeller D.C.1250 W. Kemper Rd. Cincinnati OH 45240
- Dr. Matthew Hakes D.C.5248 Courseview Drive Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Paul Gabriel Bauer DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR2020 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45230
- Dr. Kelly Greer DC9797 MONTGOMERY RD STE A MONTGOMERY OH 45242
- Dr. Erik D. Bliss DC7687 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45255