Dr. Julie Cupp is a surgical oncologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Cupp specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Julie A Cupp M.D.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
SHREVEPORT, LA 71105Get Direction
Dr. Julie A Cupp M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Dr. Ronald J Weigel MD PHD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Hisakazu Hoshi MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Nicholas Peter Rossi M.D.1834 Kathlin Dr Iowa City IA 52246
- Dr. Geeta Lal MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Sonia L Sugg MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Carlos Hou fai Chan MD, PHD, FRCSC75 Francis St Boston MA 02115