Dr. Louis Geeraerts is an oncologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Geeraerts specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Geeraerts manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Universite Libre De Bruxelles MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Louis H Geeraerts MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58122Get Direction
Dr. Louis H Geeraerts MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Geeraerts
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- What is the Difference Between Leukemia and Lymphoma?
A majority of cancers are solid, affecting the ‘solid’ organs of the body such as the breast, lung or prostate. They account for over 1 million newly diagnosed cases per year. ...
- Don't Call Them Just Survivors; They Are "Overcomers"
It’s common to throw the word "survivor" thrown around when referring to people who have battled illnesses and diseases. However, a group in San Antonio prefers to refer to themselves as Overcomers.Genny's storyWhen Genny Small was diagnosed with breast cancer, she could not believe it. She...
- Ovarian Cancer: What Every Young Woman Must Know
Any type of cancer diagnosis can be startling and overwhelming; however, an ovarian cancer diagnosis can be even more upsetting to women and their loved ones because of its high mortality rate. Ovarian cancer, often referred to as the “silent killer”, is known as the 5th most common and...
- Breast Cancer: How a Makeover Can Lift Spirits
Appearances aren’t everything, but everyone treats their personal appearance with some degree of importance. It isn’t a matter of vanity; appearance is important for a sense of wellbeing. Whether it’s going out in public, feeling confident at work, attracting a partner, or simply feeling good...
- These Foods Can Help in the Battle Against Cancer
There is no single superfood that can prevent disease or cancer, but research indicates that diet has a critical role to play in the overall health of a person for both the short and long term.The food that a person eats determines what resources are available to the body when fighting off...
- Dr. Denise Suzanne Snow MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Janet Elaine Macheledt MD1702 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Ralph Levitt MD737 Broadway N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Ammar Alzoubi MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Mark Mutuota Gitau M.D.737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Preston D Steen MD820 4th Street North Fargo ND 58122