Dr. Joseph Koberlein practices Periodontics in Stow, OH. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Koberlein has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Koberlein provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Joseph A Koberlein D.D.S.'s Practice location
Stow, OH 44224Get Direction
Dr. Joseph A Koberlein D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the Facts
What Is Tennis Elbow: Get the FactsTennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a type of tendinitis characterized by swelling of the tendons. This swelling results in arm and elbow pain. Tendons are very important as they are bands that connect the muscles of your lower arm to the arm...
- Understanding and Differentiating Lupus from Other Diseases
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that is heterogeneous in character. Which means that it may have quite a different signs and symptoms in individuals. It is predominantly a disease of women of childbearing age. But the symptoms may be anything from skin rashes, fatigue, neurological changes,...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Health Benefits of Pomegranates
What is a pomegranate?Pomegranate is more popular among many other fruits in terms of its taste and health benefits. In some places around the world, it is considered as a "lucky" fruit. The fruit is also considered as a traditional fruit and a part of many rituals. In some places, pomegranate is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Rulla Aswad DDS, MS4645 Medina Rd Akron OH 44321
- Dr. Mark Matthew Bowman DDS MSD INC.3637 Medina Rd Medina OH 44256
- Dr. Michael H. Morgan D.D.S., M.S.6505 Rockside Rd Independence OH 44131
- Dr. Sasha Ross D.M.D., M.S.2005 W Addison St Chicago IL 60618
- Dr. Hui-jin Lee D.D.S., M.S.D.1000 W Wallings Rd Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Joseph Locaffaro D.D.S., M.S.727 Graham Rd Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221