Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.
General PractitionerCond Vista Verde # 1200 San Juan PR, 00921
Dr. Indira Allende is a general practitioner practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Allende does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Allende provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00921Get Direction
SAN JUAN, PR 00921Get Direction
Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allende
- Wilfredo d.
Excellent, very professional!!.
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Is Vertigo a Temporary Condition?
Vertigo may be a temporary or permanent condition, which may all depend on its causative factor. Vertigo is a form of dizziness in which a person experiences a sensation of spinning or whirling motion. The two types of vertigo are subjective and objective. In subjective vertigo, a person feels as...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- Health Conditions That Can Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes help the body identify and fight infections, germs and other foreign substances. Thus, it is very typical for the lymph nodes to swell when the body is invaded by microorganisms. Swelling is the lymph nodes trying to produce more white blood cells to continue battling foreign...
- What is Avulsion?: Types, Symptoms of Avulsion and Fracture
Avulsion is a commonly found injury among sportspersons. An avulsion is a kind of injury in which a body part is torn away from its normal position. This mainly affects the soft tissues. Avulsion can cause immense bleeding.Avulsion is made possible by a violent force, which sometimes tears off the...
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Wilfredo Eddy Bravo M.D.Damasco F16, Aturas de Villa del Rey Caguas PR 00727
- Dr. Graciany Miranda grajales M.D.2018 Pulliam St San Angelo TX 76905
- Dr. Nixaliz Cumba M.D.Baldwin Park B19 Guaynabo PR 00969
- Dr. Edgardo Colon-zavala M.D.University Distric Hospital Centro Medico San Juan PR 00935