Dr. Maria Childers is a pediatrician practicing in Milton, DE. Dr. Childers is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Childers diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Childers can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Food Allergies
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Maria Childers MD's Practice location
Milton, DE 19968Get Direction
Dr. Maria Childers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Childers
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Amudha Boopathi M.D.,30265 COMMERCE DR MILLSBORO DE 19966
- Dr. Nancy M Gideon MD18947 John J Williams Hwy Rehoboth Beach DE 19971
- Dr. Colleen P Allorto DO705 NORTH ST MILFORD DE 19963
- Dr. Erin Fletcher DO18947 John J Williams Hwy Rehoboth Beach DE 19971
- Dr. Santosh Bandugula Reddy MD16391 Savannah Road Lewes DE 19958
- Dr. Stacey G. Fox MD18947 JOHN J WILLIAMS HWY REHOBOTH BEACH DE 19971