Dr. Antonio L. Rodriguez M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease515 West State Rd. 434 Suite 201 Longwood FL, 32750
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez practices Pulmonology in Longwood, FL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Rodriguez manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1987
Universidad Central del Este (UCE) Facultad de Medicina 1987
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Pulmonary Diseases; Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Antonio L. Rodriguez M.D.'s Practice location
Longwood, FL 32750Get Direction
Dr. Antonio L. Rodriguez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodriguez
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- COPD: Nicotine Replacement Therapy
Cessation of Smoking and Medication UseThe first goal for patients with COPD who smoke is to get the patient to quit smoking. When a patient with COPD stops smoking, breathing will not be as difficult as it has been while the patient was smoking. Moreover, even if the patient is diligently taking...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Becoming an Advocate for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was founded in 1955 by a group of concerned parents who were determined to save their children’s lives. At the time, very little was known about cystic fibrosis and children with the disease were not expected to live past their elementary school years.However, thanks...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Dr. Claudina A Bonilla M.D.601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Eduardo C Oliveira M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33331
- Dr. Kurt H Bowman MD1075 Town Center Dr Orange City FL 32763
- Dr. Rumi Ahmed Khan M.D.21 W Columbia St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Jorge L. Hernandez M.D.1400 S Orlando Ave Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Michael Alan Brown MD7720 Us Highway 98 W Miramar Beach FL 32550