Patricia Laufenberg is an acupuncturist practicing in Verona, WI. Dr. Laufenberg evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Laufenberg treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Patricia A. Laufenberg MSOM, BSN, LAC.'s Practice location
Verona, WI 53593Get Direction
Patricia A. Laufenberg MSOM, BSN, LAC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Kristin M. Pendl L.AC.6041 MONONA DR MONONA WI 53716
- Mrs. Elissa Betsy Langer L.AC., MSOM6041 MONONA DR MONONA WI 53716
- Xuehui Wang MSOM3051 CAHILL MAIN FITCHBURG WI 53711
- Dr. Leaf Ye Song OMD, MS, LAC6255 University Ave Middleton WI 53562
- Kealy Severson MSOM, CA, BS890 W WINGRA DR MADISON WI 53715
- Dr. Jonathan Song OMD, MD, PHD, LAC6255 University Ave Middleton WI 53562