Dr. Anita Bhalla MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease15000 Madison Ave Lakewood OH, 44107
Dr. Anita Bhalla is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Lakewood, OH. Dr. Bhalla specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Lady Hardinge Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1989
Lady Hardinge Medical College / University of Delhi 1989
Lady Hardinge Medical College 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Infectious Diseases; Fairview Hlth System, Internal Medicine
- Fairview Health System
- Fairview Hospital Program
Dr. Anita Bhalla MD's Practice location
Lakewood, OH 44107Get Direction
Dr. Anita Bhalla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhalla
- Lyme Disease: The Signs and Symptoms
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by a bacterium called as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is transmitted to humans via a common tick after feeding on human blood. In most affected individuals, the disease is acute, which is only lasting for a short period of time. But for the rest, the bacteria...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Eight Facts About Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. It is common in North America and Europe. Many people do not know much about this disease and its harmful effects if left untreated. Here are some facts that you need to know about Lyme disease.The majority of the patients with...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Can I Get Shingles If I Didn’t Have The Chicken Pox?
As a child, you may not have contracted chicken pox, and you are wondering if you can get shingles. The answer is a simple yes. However, you don’t need to panic or get sweaty over this revelation. It does not mean that you must get shingles in the future, but there is a possibility you could...
- Dr. Scott A Fulton MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Usha Stiefel M.D.10701 East Blvd Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Kristin A Englund MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Lavinia Florina Smultea DO4663 Georgette Ave North Olmsted OH 44070
- Dr. Robert C Kalayjian MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Adarsh Bhimraj M.D.3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213