Dr. Brent Snow is a urologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Snow specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Risk of urinary tract infections in adults surgically treated for vesicoureteral reflux in childhood.
- Serum potassium and creatinine changes following unstented bilateral ureteral reimplantation in children.
- Cytogenetics of a pediatric unclassified sex cord-stromal tumor of the testis: a case report.
- Does surgical subspecialty care come with a higher price?
- Endoscopic treatment of vesicoureteral reflux.
- Minimally invasive pediatric nephrectomy.
- New onset of hydroceles in boys over 1 year of age.
- Incidence of postoperative infections in non-immunocompromised pediatric patients with low absolute neutrophil counts preoperatively.
- Penile torsion correction by diagonal corporal plication sutures.
- Non-invasive vesicoureteral reflux imaging.
- New noninvasive methods to diagnose vesicoureteral reflux.
- Cosmetic incision in boys for lower abdominal surgery.
- Stable Microwave Radiometry System for Long Term Monitoring of Deep Tissue Temperature.
- Non-invasive measurement of brain temperature with microwave radiometry: demonstration in a head phantom and clinical case.
- How Pediatric Urology Fellowships in the United States are Funded.
Dr. Brent Walter Snow M.D., MBA's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Brent Walter Snow M.D., MBA's reviewsWrite Review
- Home Remedies to Alleviate the Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are ball-like structures in the urinary system. These stones are formed as a result of the solidification of minerals and acidic materials in the bladder or ureter. The kidneys filter these substances from the blood.Kidney stones are caused by intake of foods that lead to excess...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Alternative Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common disorder affecting men of all ages, although it is more common in men above the age of 50. It affects the ability to have an erection and maintain it for a satisfying sexual experience. To understand the nature of alternative...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. The condition is found in men. It causes both psychological and health effects to a man. Most men will feel embarrassed and inferior if they cannot perform sexually. Erectile dysfunction refers to...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Dr. Laura M. Foot M.DUniversity Of Utah Department Of Urology Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Lynn Scott Chidester MD5169 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Elisabeth A Ferlic M.D.9720 S 1300 E SANDY UT 84094
- Dr. Jay T Bishoff MD5169 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Michael W. Mangelson M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Robert John Laciak M.D.University Of Utah - Division Of Urology Salt Lake City UT 84132