Dr. Emmanuelle Pare MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine3400 Spruce St 2000 Courtyard Build Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Emmanuelle Pare is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Pare specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Pare can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Pare can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Laval Univ, Med Fac, Montreal, Que, Canada (Inactive) 1994
Laval University / Faculty of Medicine 1994
Universite Laval Faculte de Med. 1994
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- 2006
- Member Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Member American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Member Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada
- Member Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- University of Montreal Affiliated Hospitals
- Universite De Montreal
- Univ of Pennsylvania
Dr. Emmanuelle Pare MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Emmanuelle Pare MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pare
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- What Causes Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a serious condition that affects a woman’s body. It is very dangerous because the tissue that grows inside the woman’s uterus, grows outside instead, which can really damage the uterus. Moreover, endometriosis can damage the organs around the uterus if it is not treated on time....
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- What Causes Fibroids?
Fibroids are unusual growths that develop in the uterine walls of most women. Although the exact cause isn’t known, several factors are believed to be responsible for the condition. For instance, hormonal changes and family history have proven to be the commonest culprits.Types of FibroidsSeveral...
- Dr. Anthony Mackaronis MD600 Jessup Rd Paulsboro NJ 08066
- Dr. Susanne R.M. Adamson M.D.120 Carnie Blvd Voorhees NJ 08043
- R. Melody Mayordo Reynolds721 Skippack Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422
- Norman Glenn Rosenblum925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon MD8002 E Greentree Commons Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Jung K. Choe MD8002 Lincoln Drive West Marlton NJ 08053