Dr. Michael Anthony Munier MD
Doctor1050 W Granada Blvd Suite 4 Ormond Beach FL, 32174
Dr. Michael Anthony Munier MD is a top Doctor in Ormond Beach, FL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Michael Anthony Munier MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Michael Anthony Munier MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Michael Anthony Munier MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Ormond Beach, FL, Dr. Michael Anthony Munier MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1987
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1987
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1992
Tbilisi National University 'Gaenati'
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Member FLORIDA MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Fellow FELLOW-AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- Member VOLUSIA COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF OTO-HNS
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Otolaryngology - (Mount Sinai Hospital)
- Surgery-General - (Mount Sinai Hospital)
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York 1989
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York 1988
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Otolaryngology Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Michael Anthony Munier MD's Practice location
Ormond Beach, FL 32174Get Direction
Dr. Michael Anthony Munier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Munier
- Lady Gaga's Documentary "Five Foot Two" Is a Rallying Cry for Fibromyalgia
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, Lady Gaga suffers from a chronic illness that has little hope of being cured anytime soon. She can work her magic using fantastic swoops and swirls around the floor when her pain is under control, but at other times she is in debilitating pain and unable to move.Lady...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Alternative Treatments for Dengue Fever
On the heels of the four viruses Dengue 1 through 4, a fifth potentially lethal strain of the virus was discovered in 2013 that further complicated the search for a vaccine and cure for dengue fever. Treatment either at home or in hospitals is confined to re-hydration of the water deficient body...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Tomasz Kozlowski M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Muhammed Anwer MD875 Sterthaus Ave Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Mclaughin MD303 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Dr. Daniel A Warner MD1630 Mason Ave Daytona Beach FL 32117
- Dr. Rajesh K Ailani M.D.1055 N Dixie Fwy New Smyrna Beach FL 32168
- Dr. Reba K Isaac M.D.1055 N Dixie Fwy New Smyrna Beach FL 32168