Education and Training
New York Chiropractic College D.C. 1998
American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- TOP 25 Chiropractor Award 2014 New York State
- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injections
- Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy
- Pain Relief Injections
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT)
- Pulse Stimulation Treatment (P-STIM)
- Intra-articular Laser Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma (prp) Injections
- Vibra – Core Therapy/Training (Whole Body Vibration)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Iso – Kinetic Rehabilitation
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation
- American Back Society
- North American Cervicogenic Headache Society
Arkady Aaron Lipnitsky D.C.'s Practice location
Arkady Aaron Lipnitsky D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C.825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Dr. Alan Bernard Levine D.C.124 E Mount Pleasant Ave Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Vincent L. Zara D.C.,C.C.S.P.199 Jericho Turnpike Floral Park New York 11001
- Dr. Marco Lopez D.C.22 Old Short Hills Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Vincent Adamo D.C.446 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn NY 11207
- Mr. Ernest Buberman DC2518 Ocean Avenue Brooklyn NY 11229