Lynda Neilson is an acupuncturist practicing in Bozeman, MT. Dr. Neilson evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Neilson treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Lynda Neilson LAC's Practice location
Bozeman, MT 59715Get Direction
Lynda Neilson LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Ms. Elizabeth Ann Geran ACUPUNCTURE205 N Tracy Ave Bozeman MT 59715
- Kim Holley LMT280 W KAGY BLVD BOZEMAN MT 59715
- Kari L Fields LAC.81 W Kagy Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Mr. Jean-louis Gillet M.A.C., M.O.M.1648 Ellis St Bozeman MT 59715
- Mrs. Kyrsten Leslie Goldberg LA.C706 N 7th Ave Bozeman MT 59715
- Callie Ranae Blackwood L.AC.2417 W Main St Bozeman MT 59718