Dr. Scott Cline practices Emergency Medicine in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Cline assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Cline examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Scott David Cline M.D.'s Practice location
Kalamazoo, MI 49008Get Direction
Dr. Scott David Cline M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Dr. Gerald Alan Friedman M.D.13326 N Boulevard St Vicksburg MI 49097
- Dr. Gina Marie Jiamboi MD1521 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Vicky Lynn Norris DO1850 Whites Rd Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Millard Doster MD1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. John Wierdsma D.O.125 S Kalamazoo Mall Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Robert William Wierenga MD1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48909