Keith Shearlock is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Shearlock specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Shearlock participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- University Va Hospital 1971
Dr. Keith T. Shearlock M.D.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32504Get Direction
Dr. Keith T. Shearlock M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Liberto Colombo DO4264 Avalon Blvd Milton FL 32583
- Dr. Samual Wade Sauer M.D.4451 BAYOU BLVD PENSACOLA FL 32503
- Dr. Bradley William Hickey M.D.Naval Operational Medicine Institute Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Richard Arbuthnot Mccluskey M.D.450 Turner St Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Robert Nolan Uniszkiewicz MD6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512
- Dr. Sheila Mohammed M.D., MSPH, PHD(C)5675 Highway 90 Milton FL 32583