Dr. Kourosh Jafarnia MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery929B N. Gessner Suite 100 Houston TX, 77070
Dr. Korsh Jafarnia is one of Houston's leading hand and upper extremity specialists. A member of UT Physicians, Dr. Jafarnia is affiliated with Memorial Hermann IRONMAN Sports Medicine Institute at Memorial ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx Doctor of Medicine 1996
University of Texas - Austin Business Administration/PreMed 1991
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Fracture Repair
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Endoscopic Cubital Tunnel Release
- Arthroscopy (elbow) (shoulder) (wrist)
- Nerve And Tendon Injuries
- Joint Reconstruction
- Trigger Finger Release
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Platelet Rich Plasma Procedures
- Harvard Medical School Hand Surgery 2002
Experience & Accolades
- Chief Hand Center2010 - 2015Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at WillowbrookServed ad the chief of the Hand Center and the hand and upper extremity surgeon for Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine on the Willowbrook campus.
Dr. Kourosh Jafarnia MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77070Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77070Get Direction
Houston, TX 77070Get Direction
Dr. Kourosh Jafarnia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jafarnia
- C. h.
Excellent Hand & Upper Extremity Physician.
- Excision and Laser Surgery of Genital Warts
Genital warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) that is transmitted usually when two people get physically intimate with each other. Affecting both men and women, the side effects of genital warts are more serious and vulnerable for women. Asymptotic genital warts often go away on their...
- How Is Heat Rash Diagnosed?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is also called as "miliaria". It occurs as a result of excessive sweating that leads to the blocking of sweat glands. Once your sweat glands are blocked, sweat accumulates in the skin layers causing rashes. Most the symptoms of this condition are characterized by...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- 21 Day Fix: Meal Plan, Workout Schedule, and Tips
IntroductionIt is very important to prioritize one's health. Following a healthy meal plan is one of the biggest steps in making the right decision for your health, but it needs a lot of determination and hard work. The 21 Day Fix plan helps calculate the calorie intake and the calorie target for...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Fernando Levaro MD1200 Binz St Houston TX 77004
- Dr. Mark Khorsandi DO810 Waugh Dr Houston TX 77019
- Dr. James Bennett M.D.5402 Sturbridge Dr Houston TX 77056
- Dr. Gerard Thomas Gabel M.D.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff MD11740 FM 1960 Rd West Houston TX 77065
- Dr. Matthew E Koepplinger DO6400 Fannin St Houston TX 77030