Dr. Joanna Capparella practices Neuropathology in East Walpole, MA. Dr. Capparella studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Neurology Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Internal Medicine
Dr. Joanna Nancy Capparella D.O.'s Practice location
East Walpole, MA 02032Get Direction
Dr. Joanna Nancy Capparella D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease is not easy. It may take several appointments to reach a diagnosis for the disease. When consulting with the doctor, he or she will take a detailed history and do a complete clinical examination. He or she will then carry out many other tests, including a test of...
- Recently Approved Multiple Sclerosis Drug Shows Promise
Only 50 years ago, there was no way possible to treat multiple sclerosis. Then, in the mid-1970s, a team of researchers and doctors used chemotherapy for the first time to treat the neurological disease. Since that first treatment, more than 10 new drugs have been developed and approved. Some of...
- As Multiple Sclerosis Urgency Increases, Prices Are Projected to Rise
Access to affordable health care has been a fundamental question for all developed nations, and remains particularly relevant to the United States today. It is crucial that patients with chronic or life-threatening illnesses have continuous access to quality health care, and that the cost of that...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Amy Schumer's Shares How Multiple Sclerosis Rocked Her Family
Amy Schumer is one of America’s favorite comedy actresses, but it is not all fun and games off camera.Amy has come out a couple times, through her book and through social media, to share a bit about her experience having a parent with multiple sclerosis (MS).As adult children, we usually reach a...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Linda Buchwald MD300 MOUNT AUBURN ST CAMBRIDGE MA 02138
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dhanashri P. Miskin75 St Alphonsus Street Boston Massachusetts 2120