Dr. Charles M Kinsey M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease55 Fruit St Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Charles Kinsey practices Pulmonology in Boston, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kinsey manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Lung Cancer
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center 2005
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Interventional Pulmonary Massachusetts General Hospital - Pulmonary and Critical Care Massachusetts General Hospital - Research Fellowship
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine 2009
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Interventional Pulmonary 2011
Dr. Charles M Kinsey M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
BURLINGTON, VT 05405Get Direction
Dr. Charles M Kinsey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kinsey
- Pleurisy: What to Expect on Your Visit to a Pulmonologist
As with any disease, your doctor will first speak to you and asks for a detailed history. He or she will do a physical examination to come up with a differential diagnosis. Later, the diagnosis will be confirmed by doing some tests.History TakingExpect your pulmonologist to ask you questions...
- Recent Study Evaluates Venous Blood Clot Risk in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Children with cystic fibrosis may be at risk of developing what's called a venous thromboembolism. This is essentially a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of the body, most often in the lower legs. These clots can be extremely dangerous because they can dislodge and travel to vital organs,...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- Everything You Need to Know About Aspiration Pneumonia
Aspiration pneumonia or inhalation pneumonia is the inflammation of the lungs that occurs as a result of inhalation of various substances. These substances include vomit, food, foreign bodies, and regurgitated gastric juices.Aspiration of foreign objects can cause inflammation of the lungs,...
- COPD-Focused Telemedicine
What is TelemedicineE-health, or telehealth (other terms for telemedicine), allows doctors who specialize in respiratory health make use of electronic tools and wireless devices to provide primary care consultations with their COPD patients. Through videos, photos, and live chats, referral with...
- Dr. Martin F. Joyce-Brady MD13 Knob Hill Street Sharon Massachusetts 2067
- Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Chin-wei Huang MD55 Highland Ave. Salem MA 01970
- Dr. David Murray Systrom MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Adnan Majid MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Matthew H. Lowry MD111 Brewster St Pawtucket RI 02860