Dr. John Spray practices Periodontics in Little Rock, AR. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Spray has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Spray provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- The influence of bone thickness on facial marginal bone response: stage 1 placement through stage 2 uncovering.
- Periodontal-type measurements associated with hydroxyapatite-coated and non-HA-coated implants: uncovering to 36 months.
- Stability of implants and natural teeth as determined by the Periotest over 60 months of function.
- Promoter studies in hemostasis.
- Demonstration of probes in human periodontal pockets.
Dr. John Robert Spray D.D.S.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. John Robert Spray D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Can You Prevent Insomnia?
How to prevent Insomnia?Insomnia is a condition where one lacks sleep or finds it difficult to fall asleep. Approximately every person gets this type of disease as he or she grows towards old age. This condition mostly comes up from stress, poor dieting, having depression or feeling tired after long...
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Is Heat Rash Preventable?
Heat rash is a condition of the skin that causes rashes. Heat rash is also referred to as miliaria or prickly heat. The condition is mostly caused excess sweating. This is mostly brought about by staying in areas with a lot of heat. Miliaria is known to affect most children. It affects all ages...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. John Edward Svendsen M.S., D.M.D., M.S.D.16101 Lagrande Dr Little Rock AR 72223
- Dr. Lloyd F. Church D.D.S.10310 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Matthew David Carlisle D.D.S., M.S.450 Dental Science S Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jerry E. Bradley DMD1225 Breckenridge Drive Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Peder J Jensen D.M.D.2501 Crestwood Rd North Little Rock AR 72116
- Dr. Donald Paul Callan D.D.S.10319 W. Markham St. Little Rock AR 72205