Dr. Christopher K Salvino MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery925 E Mcdowell Rd Fl 2 Phoenix AZ, 85006
Dr. Christopher Salvino is a trauma surgeon practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Salvino specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. Christopher K Salvino MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
GOODYEAR, AZ 85395Get Direction
Dr. Christopher K Salvino MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salvino
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- 5 Holistic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
5 Holistic Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition that has a wide variety of available treatments. Among them are oral medications, penile implants, use of vacuum pumps, and many more. In addition to the typically prescribed treatments, there are several natural...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Vafa Ghaemmaghami M.D.1000 West Carson St. Torrance CA 90502
- Dr. Kevin P Mcgeever M.D.222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Stephen C Gale MD125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. G. Paul Dabrowski MD925 E. Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Alan D Cook M.D.3409 Worth St Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Scott Richard Petersen M.D.500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013