Dr. Mohammed T Numan M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology6410 Fannin St 500 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Mohammed Numan is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Numan specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
King Faisal University, Al-Ahsa, College Of Medicine In Al-Ahsa MD 3
King Faisal University, Al-Ahsa, College Of Medicine In Al-Ahsa 1990
King Faisal University, Al-Ahsa, College Of Medicine In Al-Ahsa Medicine
King Faisal University 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Blood pressure-independent attenuation of cardiac hypertrophy by AT(1)R-AS gene
- A population based study of Ramadan fasting and acute coronary syndromes.
- Does hospitalization for congestive heart failure occur more frequently in Ramadan: a population-based study (1991-2001).
- Epidemiology of idiopathic cardiomyopathy in Qatar during 1996-2003.
- Noncompaction cardiomyopathy in the State of Qatar.
- Ibn Al Nafis: his seminal contributions to cardiology.
- Impact of isoproterenol infusion on BIS and metabolic values in pediatric patients undergoing electrophysiology studies.
- Biogenic amine metabolism in juvenile neurocardiogenic syncope with dysautonomia.
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- University of Florida Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1995
- University of Florida 1996
- University of Florida 1997
- University of Florida 2000
Dr. Mohammed T Numan M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed T Numan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Numan
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Susan Warren Denfield MD6621 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Douglas Moodie MD1504 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Macicek MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Mrs. Nancy A. Ayres M.D.6621 Fannin Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Monesha L Gupta M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Jack Price M.D.6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030