Dr. Jennifer Jimenez M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA, 22042
Dr. Jennifer Jimenez is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Jimenez specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Dr. Jennifer Jimenez M.D.'s Practice location
Falls Church, VA 22042Get Direction
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
NEPTUNE, NJ 07753Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Jimenez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jimenez
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- Gluten-Free Food Bank Helps Families in Need in Massachusetts
Celiac disease is a chronic condition caused in the digestive tract, it has an immunological origin characterized by a permanent intolerance to a protein called gluten which is present in cereals (wheat, oats, barley or rye). When the patient ingests foods containing gluten, the lining of the small...
- Dr. Benjamin Isaac Enav M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Natalie A Sikka MD8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Otto Louis-jacques M.D.3022 Williams Dr Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Laurie Susan Conklin M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Stephanie Simon Appleman MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Catherine S Chao M.D.3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Fairfax VA 22033