Dr. Christopher Boe practices Emergency Medicine in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Boe assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Boe examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1997
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1997
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Saginaw Co-Op Hosps Inc, Emergency Medicine Univ Of Nd Sch Med & Hlth Sci, General Surgery
- Group Health Cooperative Program
Dr. Christopher T Boe MD's Practice location
Dr. Christopher T Boe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Jeffrey R Geddes MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Kevin J Temple MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. James R Fasbender MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Steven J Weiser MD1200 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Michael Stanley Schlegel Other7111 Sealion Rd Silverdale WA 98315
- Dr. Shoshone Alleina Richardson M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206