Dr. Roger Timothy Brown MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1011 N Causeway Blvd Suite 25 Mandeville LA, 70471
Dr. Roger Brown practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Mandeville, LA. Dr. Brown evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Brown seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1970
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Hosp Of The Good Samaritan, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Roger Timothy Brown MD's Practice location
Mandeville, LA 70471Get Direction
MANDEVILLE, LA 70448Get Direction
Dr. Roger Timothy Brown MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Daphne Glindmeyer MD611 River Highlands Blvd Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Isfana J Ali M.D.900 Wilkinson St Mandeville LA 70448
- Dr. Clifford Gene Crafton M.D.,PHD43 Mistletoe Dr Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Geraldine Stewart Payne M.D.111 N Causeway Blvd Mandeville LA 70448
- Dr. Gordon L Blundell MD179 Hwy 22 East Madisonville LA 70447
- Dr. Aleksandra Panov Phillips M.D.139 Jane Dr Mandeville LA 70448