Dr. Tahir Khan is a rheumatologist practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Khan specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Khan treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan
Dr. Tahir Abdullah Khan M.D.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11206Get Direction
Dr. Tahir Abdullah Khan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Excess Risk of Cardiovascular Events Has Decreased in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
Rheumatoid arthritis presents with many different symptoms, which often vary from person to person. Among these is a generally higher risk of serious heart problems compared to a person of the same age and health living without rheumatoid arthritis. While it has been known that patients with RA are...
- Can Moderate Consumption of Alcohol Reduce Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Fibromyalgia syndrome, popularly referred to as FMS is a severe chronic condition whose symptoms includes intense widespread musculoskeletal pain, depression, body fatigue, headaches, bowel and bladder problems. Other symptoms such as poor sleep, painful menstrual periods, arthritis, anemia,...
- What is Lupus Nephritis?
Lupus nephritis is inflammation of the kidney as a result of lupus or SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus). SLE is a condition whereby your organs and cells are attacked by your own immune system, making it an autoimmune disease. Approximately 60% of SLE patients are found to have lupus nephritis and...
- Lupus Patients with Skin Conditions May Indicate Serious Complications
To this day, certain cases of systemic lupus erythematosus are killing patients, and a previous study looked into what exactly was the primary cause of these deaths related to the disease. Following the study, it was concluded that certain traits on the patient’s skin can serve as an indicator...
- Complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic, autoimmune, inflammatory, and systemic disease affecting the joint’s synovial lining and other connective tissues as well. It’s a disease with a fluctuating course, with periods of active disease and, alternately, remission. Unlike osteoarthritis, RA does...
- Metabolic Syndrome and its Relation to Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus erythematosus, or simply lupus, is one of the most common variations of autoimmune disease, affecting around 0.02% to 0.15% of the population, depending on ethnicity and geographical location. It is a chronic disease in which, for reasons that remain unknown, the body’s immune system begins...
- Dr. Suleman Bhana M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Mark J Bele DO155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Henry Paul Lasky M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Elena Katzap D.O95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Dorothy Katherine Bloniarz M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Elena Sanders M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941