James Mcelmurray MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology2601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. James Mcelmurray is an interventional radiologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Mcelmurray specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
James Mcelmurray MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37920Get Direction
James Mcelmurray MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcelmurray
- New Research Observes Link Between Multiple Sclerosis and Cognitive Function
Nearly 2.3 million people suffer from multiple sclerosis world-wide, and even though that seems like a huge number, there still isn’t a lot of clarity about what causes the condition or how to treat it. Multiple sclerosis affects the central nervous system along the brain and spine and can...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Is Astragalus Root: Health Benefits and Side Effects
What is astragalus?Astragalus is a plant that belongs to the family of legumes and beans (Leguminosae). It has a long history of boosting the immune system and fighting against diseases. Astragalus has always been a part of traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. However, today, the...
- Even James Bond Couldn't Win This Battle for his Family
While many consider James Bond to symbolize infallibility and perfection, the man who is famous for playing him, Pierce Brosnan, unfortunately was not able to fight off ovarian cancer for his mother in-law, wife, or daughter.Loving CassandraBrosnan met Cassandra in the '70s, and they had a whirlwind...
- Michael R Couden M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Brett L Thorstad M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Jack Michael Friday M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Michael Froehler M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Steven Michael Blount M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Andrew James Lipnik M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611