Dr. Gwendolyn Lavonne Riddick D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)10510 Jefferson Avenue Suite D Newport News VA, 23601
Dr. Gwendolyn Riddick, DO is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Newport News, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and North Carolina.
Education and Training
Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2010
Dr. Gwendolyn Lavonne Riddick D.O.'s Practice location
Newport News, VA 23601Get Direction
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320Get Direction
Dr. Gwendolyn Lavonne Riddick D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riddick
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- Dr. Cheri Lynn Coyle M.D.12706 McManus Boulevard Newport News Virginia 23602
- Dr. Douglas Thom M.D.12706 McManus Blvd Newport News VA 23602
- Dr. Allyson Hilliard MD358 Mowbray Arch Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Jay Allard M.D.620 John Paul Jones Circle Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Arthur J Greenwood M.D.2 Bernardino Dr Newport News VA 23602
- Dr. David A. Wagar MD401 Oyster Point Rd Newport News VA 23602