Dr. Michael Spencer is an optometrist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Spencer specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Spencer performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Michael F Spencer OD's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33901Get Direction
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936Get Direction
LEHIGH ACRES, FL 33971Get Direction
Dr. Michael F Spencer OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Garrick R Layman OD4120 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral FL 33904
- Dr. Timothy E. Underhill O.D.15620 Mcgregor Blvd Fort Myers FL 33908
- Nicole Marie Yontz O.D.4448 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Robert G. Lesage O.D.15620 Mcgregor Blvd Fort Myers FL 33908
- Dr. Daniel C Valentine OD16970 San Carlos Blvd Fort Myers FL 33908
- Dr. Emilio Martinez-lezama OD4101 Evans Ave Fort Myers FL 33901