Dr. Elizabeth Carol Gath M.D.
Internist1375 Washington Ave Suite 203 Albany NY, 12206
Dr. Elizabeth Gath is an internist practicing in Albany, NY. Dr. Gath specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gath provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Xochicalco- Centro De Estudios- Ensenada- Baja California Norte 1982
Center of Studies University Xochicalco 1982
Centro de Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco 1982
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Pain
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Adjustment Disorder
- Vascular Disease
- Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Elizabeth Carol Gath M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12206Get Direction
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Carol Gath M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gath
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Dr. Jacobo Pena M.D.435 Fort Washington Ave New York New York 10033
- Dr. Nicole Marie Monserrate M.D.1 Pinnacle Pl Albany NY 12203
- Dr. Brenda A Bennett MD470 Lenox Avenue New York NY 10037
- Dr. Peter J Zeale MD275 Seventh Ave New York NY 10001
- Dr. Maria Margarita Pesquera MD400 Patroon Creek Blvd Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Padma Sripada MD2500 Pond Vw Castleton On Hudson NY 12033