Dr. Michelle Marjorie Hessen O.D.
Optometrist1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Michelle M. Hessen, O.D., is a clinical instructor at the Wilmer Eye Institute and is a member of the Ocular Surface Disease and Dry Eye Team. Dr. Hessen specializes in ocular surface diseases. In add ...
- Dry Eyes, Optometry
- Boston Foundation for Sight 2011
Dr. Michelle Marjorie Hessen O.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Brian Michael Granek O.D.10995 Owings Mills Boulevard Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Ketan K Sheladia O.D.5501 Plainfield Road La Grange IL 60525
- Dr. Hannah Y Song O.D.7310 Esquire Ct Elkridge MD 21075
- Dr. Clark Lee Seyboth O.D.517 E. Belvedere Avenue Baltimore MD 21212
- Dr. Richard Schoen O.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Joel Philip Cohen OD3512 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224