Dr. Amy Sprole is a board certified plastic surgeon who joined the Plastic Surgery Center in 2006. Originally a Wichita native, she comes back to us from New York City, where she completed comprehensive ...
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 2000
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASPS )
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Of New York 2004
Dr. Amy M Sprole M.D.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67206Get Direction
Dr. Amy M Sprole M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sprole
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Dr. Bruce G. Ferris M.D.1861 N. Webb Rd Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Kenton W Schoonover MD10111 E 21ST ST N STE 305 WICHITA KS 67206
- Dr. Stacy L Peterson M.D.818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Bethany King3460 N. Ridge Road, Ste 160 Wichita Kansas 67205
- Dr. Richard A Desplinter MD1947 Founders St Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Mitchell Flurry M.D.1947 N FOUNDERS CIR WICHITA KS 67206