Dr. Robert J Singer M.D.
Neurosurgeon3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Robert Singer practices Neurological Surgery in Nashville, TN. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Singer prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1992
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
Dr. Robert J Singer M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37207Get Direction
LEBANON, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Robert J Singer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singer
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Lobotomies in Other Countries
What is a lobotomy and why was it used?A lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure used for the treatment of various psychological conditions, such as severe depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc. It was even used for the treatment of homosexuality.The idea of brain surgery started around 1890, when a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Paul R Mccombs MD2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Richard A Berkman M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Michael James Schlosser MD345 23rd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Philip Rosenthal M.D.2201 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Vaughan A Allen M.D.2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Carl R Hampf M.D.2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203