Dr. David Andrew Burt DDS
Dentist | General Practice2004 South 5th Street Allentown PA, 18103
Dr. Dave Burt is a General Dentist serving the Allentown area for more than 35 years. Dr. Burt is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry and Restorative Dentistry. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
Moravian College B.S. Biology 1974
Temple University School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1978
- General Dentistry
- Digital X-rays
- Mercury Free Fillings
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Fast Braces
- Emergency Dental Care
- Temporomandibular Disorders (tmd) Therapy
- Snoring And Sleep Apnea
- Second Opinion/consultation
- Composite Fillings
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Bridge
- Dental Implant
- Dental Inlays
- Dental Onlay
- Denture Repair
- Lower Dentures
- Mdi Mini Dental Implant
- Non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Restoration Of Dental Implants
- Porcelain Veneers
- Root Canal
- Teeth Extraction
- Teeth Scaling
- Teeth Whitening
- Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Upper Dentures
- Professional Member Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Professional Member Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Professional Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International College Of Oral Implantologists General dentistry
Dr. David Andrew Burt DDS's Practice location
Allentown, PA 18103Get Direction
Dr. David Andrew Burt DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burt
- Lauren m.
Awesome staff Awesome dr.
- Roshelly .
perfectionist at his best! amazing experience.
- Lindshae .
best dentist in the allentown really nice very welcoming staff..
- Julie m.
great dentist. very impressed with his abilities and attitude!!.
- N. r.
great experience .
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Floyd A. Shultz DDS202 South 3rd Street Coopersburg Pennsylvania 18036
- Dr. Donald L. Malizia DDS1329 Hamilton Street Allentown PA 18102
- Dr. Marc F Lipkin DMD601 East Broad Street Souderton PA 18964
- Dr. Stephen Roy Gschrey DMD2551 Baglyos Circle Bethlehem PA 18020
- Dr. Mohamad Abdul El-kheir DDS338 Juniper St Quakertown PA 18951
- Dr. Parimal M Panchal DMD1901 Union Blvd Allentown PA 18109