Dr. Marcus Baratian is a pediatrician practicing in Garrettsville, OH. Dr. Baratian is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Baratian diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Baratian can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1996
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Inova Fairfax Hosp, Pediatrics
- Inova Fairfax Medical Campus Program
Dr. Marcus A Baratian M.D.'s Practice location
Garrettsville, OH 44231Get Direction
Streetsboro, OH 44241Get Direction
Dr. Marcus A Baratian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Spies D.O.1365 Corporate Dr Hudson OH 44236
- Dr. Elizabeth Feighan MD8936 Darrow Rd Unit B Twinsburg OH 44087
- Dr. Julie Lynn Gunzler M.D.8819 Commons Blvd # 200 Twinsburg OH 44087
- Dr. Nancy Lisch MD8936 Darrow Rd Unit B Twinsburg OH 44087
- Dr. Susan R Shah M.D.8054 Darrow Rd Twinsburg OH 44087
- Dr. Jeffrey Harvey Jinks M.D.8054 DARROW RD STE 3 TWINSBURG OH 44087