Dr. Stanley Perlman is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Perlman specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Stanley Marc Perlman MD's Practice location
Dr. Stanley Marc Perlman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- Dr. Charles F Grose MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Oscar Gilberto Gomez MD PHD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Christine S Ziebold MD, PHD,MPH200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jean Ok Kim M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Masaki Yamada M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Damian J Krysan MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642