Dr. Lanny Ronald Lesser D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice26831 Woodward Ave (at 11 Mile Rd.) Huntington Woods MI, 48070
My focus has always been my patient's comfort-using my Comfort-Care System. I have post-graduate training in General, Cosmetic, Implant & Sedation Dentistry. I focus on patients that are interested ...
Education and Training
U. of Detroit, Dental School- (Board-Certified) Aentistry
- Gum Treatment
- Orofacial Pain
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prophylaxis Dental
- General Checkup & Cleaning
- Digital Xray
- Intraoral Camera
- Denture Repair
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Laser Cavity Detection
- Laser Treatment For Fillings
- Partial Dentures
- Limited Root Canal Therapy
- Root Canal Therapy
- Root Planing
- Single Visit Root Canals
- 1 Hour Whitening
- Davinci Veneers
- In Office Tooth Whitening
- Non-surgical Bite Correction
- Tooth Whitening
- Day White
- Interactive Patient Education System
- Laser Whitening
- Nite White
- Porcelain Veneers
- Snap On Smile
- Gum Surgery
- Non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Local Anesthesia
- Nitrous Oxide
- Oral Sedation
- Surgical Placement Of Dental Implants
- Non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Simple Extractions
- Athletic Mouth Guards
- Jaw Problems
- Night Guards
- Silent Night
- Snore Guards
- Halitosis Treatment
- Breath Rx
- Nti Appliance
- Pain Management
- Sleep / Insomnia
- Tmd Splints
Dr. Lanny Ronald Lesser D.D.S.'s Practice location
Huntington Woods, MI 48070Get Direction
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Herbert K. Winter DDS26657 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Ronnie Thomas Williamson DDS26789 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Dr. William M Palm D.D.S.26711 Woodward Avene Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Dr. Marianne Stefan D.D.S.26711 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Mr. William Lee Thompson MD DDS26111 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070
- Dr. Joel Stephen Egnater DDS26789 Woodward Ave Huntington Woods MI 48070