Christopher M. Rigsby MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound2722 Merrilee Dr Suite 230 Fairfax VA, 22031
Dr. Christopher Rigsby is a radiologist practicing in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Rigsby specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1980
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1980
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Genitourinary Disorders (urinary System & Male Reproductive Organs), Kidney Problems
- Yale New Haven Hospital 1987
Christopher M. Rigsby MD's Practice location
Fairfax, VA 22031Get Direction
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Corey Golding MD1227 Fidler Ln Silver Spring MD 20910
- Richard S. Pergolizzi, Jr.3300 Gallows Road Falls Church Virginia 22042
- Parham Farid M.D.3800 RESERVOIR RD NW WASHINGTON DC 20007
- Greg N. Bender M.D.3801 INTERNATIONAL DR SILVER SPRING MD 20906
- Alex O. Kladakis M.D.2141 K ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20037
- Nabila Hai900 23rd Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20037