Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery3024 Burnett Womack Building Campus Box 7212 Chapel Hill NC, 27599
Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni is a vascular surgeon practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Vallabhaneni specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Vallabhaneni diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center 2001
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, Vascular Surgery 2009
- Research Fellowship: University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, Research 2004
Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.'s Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21218Get Direction
Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vallabhaneni
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Luigi Pascarella M.D.300 Meadowmont Village Circle Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Dr. William Marston MD300 Meadowmont Village Circle Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Mrs. Cynthia K Shortell M.D.40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Byron Clifford Abels M.D.2501 WESTON PKWY CARY NC 27513
- Dr. Peter Ford M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Kyla M Bennett M.D.2301 Erwin Road Durham NC 27710