Dr. Steven Lawrence Harris D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice3011 Broadway St Paducah KY, 42001
Dr. Steven Harris is a Dentist practicing in Paducah, KY. Dr. Harris specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Steven Lawrence Harris D.M.D.'s Practice location
Paducah, KY 42001Get Direction
Dr. Steven Lawrence Harris D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harris
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Kathy R Slaughter DMD2018 Broadway Paducah KY 42001
- Dr. John David Craft D.M.D.2136 Broadway St Paducah KY 42001
- Dr. Kinney E Slaughter DMD2018 Broadway Paducah KY 42001
- Dr. Charles Joseph Bohle D.M.D.1836 Broadway Street Paducah KY 42001
- Kelsey Powell467 Jordan Dr Paducah KY 42001
- William Edward Walden D.M.D.5154 Village Square Dr Paducah KY 42001