Dr. Maged S. Mikhail M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery18425 Burbank Blvd Suite 102 Tarzana CA, 91356
Dr. Maged Mikhail is a vascular surgeon practicing in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Mikhail specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Mikhail diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1980
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Critical Care Medicine
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Anesthesiology; Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Internal Medicine
Dr. Maged S. Mikhail M.D.'s Practice location
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Dr. Maged S. Mikhail M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mikhail
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Mr. Marius Saines MD575 E HARDY ST INGLEWOOD CA 90301
- Dr. Joseph Ibrahim Abu-Dalu MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Sammy D. Eghbalieh M.D.5805 Sepulveda Blvd Sherman Oaks California 91411
- Dr. Larisse K Lee MD4955 VAN NUYS BLVD STE 301 SHERMAN OAKS CA 91403
- Dr. Todd Reil MD1082 Glendon Ave Los Angeles CA 90024
- Dr. David V. Cossman M.D.8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048