Dr. Sarah S. Jackson MD
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports MedicineMassachusetts General Hospital 55 Fruit St. Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Sarah Jackson is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Boston, MA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Jackson is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- Primary care-based educational interventions to decrease risk factors for metabolic syndrome for adults with major psychotic and/or affective disorders: a systematic review.
- Case report: upper extremity deep venous thrombosis in a 19-year-old baseball player.
- Nonoccupational exposure to agricultural work and risk of urinary bladder cancer among Egyptian women.
- Indirect Versus Direct Standardization Methods for Reporting Healthcare-Associated Infections: An Analysis of Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections in Maryland.
Dr. Sarah S. Jackson MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Sarah S. Jackson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A Urinary Tract Infection is a major concern for the generation these days. Especially, when it comes to women’s health and hygiene across the globe. So let’s take a look at what UTI is all about and put a step forward to a healthier tomorrow.What Is UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)?To understand...
- What is Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer?
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is named as such because the cancer cells are bigger and more prominently visible compared to the smaller variety. You find them strengthening the outer lining of the trachea, and bronchi, presenting the first surface of contact with air streaming into the...
- Absence Epilepsy
Epilepsy is a disorder of the nervous system that causes seizures. Absence seizures, also called petit mal seizures, are brief seizures which usually last for 15 seconds or less. These seizures are so short that symptoms may not even be noticed. However, if an absence seizure is accompanied by loss...
- The Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a wonderful spice known for its unique taste and enticing aroma. It is has been used since ancient times due to its medicinal, culinary, and natural preservative powers. Cinnamon was also used by the ancient Egyptians as part of their mummification process. Cinnamon is not only used as...
- Organizations That Participate in Ovarian Cancer Research
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest cancers affecting women today. Out of all cancers of the reproductive system, it’s the one most likely to end in fatality. About 1 out of 75 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer during her lifetime, and 1 out of 100 will die from the disease. With just...
- Dr. Andrea Stracciolini MD319 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Jessica Flynn M.D.Lahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Kreher MD55 FRUIT ST BOSTON MA 02114
- Dr. Avi J Grunin M.D.133 BROOKLINE AVE BOSTON MA 02215
- Dr. William P Meehan MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Hugo Paquin MD, FRCPC, FAAP300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115