Dr. Ayodele Temitope Osowo MD
Hepatologist | Hepatology515 W Mayfield Rd Suite 250 Arlington TX, 76014
Dr. Ayodele T. Osowo is board certified in Internal medicine and Gastroenterology. He is fellowship trained in Hepatology and Liver Transplant Medicine. Dr. Osowo finished medical school at the prestigious ...
Education and Training
University of Benin / School of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- University Health System University Of Rochester 1998
- University Health System - University of Rochester
- University Of Texas Med School
Dr. Ayodele Temitope Osowo MD's Practice location
Arlington, TX 76014Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85029Get Direction
ARLINGTON, TX 76018Get Direction
Dr. Ayodele Temitope Osowo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osowo
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Can Hepatitis A Impact Your Quality of Life?
Hepatitis is the swelling of the liver, and this condition can be mostly curable but certain cases lead to fibrosis, liver cancer or complete liver failure. Hepatitis viruses are one of the leading sources of hepatitis, but other infections and substances like alcohol and drugs can also cause...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- The Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a virus or infection which leads to liver disease or inflammation of the liver.Generally, the symptoms of Hepatitis A, also known as HAV develop after four weeks upon being infected. Not everyone will experience the symptoms, especially children. Look at your GP if you think that you...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Liver Cancer?
Liver cancer is a condition that is characterized by the abnormal or cancerous growth of liver cells. Liver cells are also called as hepatocytes. Hence, liver cancer can also be called as hepatocellular cancer. Although other cell types can become cancerous, the most common cause of liver cancer is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- Dr. Parvez Mantry MD1411 North Beckley Avenue Dallas Texas 75203
- Dr. Anne M Larson M.D.5939 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Amit Singal M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Bahar Madani MD1411 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX 75203
- Dr. Marlyn Jean Mayo MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Willis Crocker Maddrey MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390