Dr. Peter James Doll D.P.M.
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)922 Triplett St Suite #2 Owensboro KY, 42303
Dr. Peter Doll is a podiatrist practicing in Henderson, KY. Dr. Doll is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Doll diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- [Estimation and compensation of damages charged to dentists].
- [Responsibility of the medical expert appointed by the court].
- [Medical responsibility in the matter of injection of the anti-tetanus serum].
- [Information of the public about drugs].
- [Refusal of a life-saving transfusion. To what extent may this refusal by a traffic accident victim influence the increase in damages and benefits solicited by those with a right to them?].
- Principles of arcuate (crescentic) osteotomies.
- Overlay technique for planning bunion surgery.
- Tangential angle to the second axis. A new angle with implications for bunion surgery.
- [About the surgeon's responsibility concerning postoperative care and postoperative sequelae].
- [Away with quacks. Law no. 72-7 of 3 January 1972].
- [Parapharmaceutical advertising and its control (law no. 72-7 of 3 January 1972)].
- [Medical responsability in antitetanic serum injection studied from viewpoint of jurisprudence].
- [Duty to instruct the patient and obtain his approval in the French health service].
- [Respective responsibility of the obstetrician and the clinic].
- [Recent jurisprudential applications of the obligation of the physician to inform the patient and obtain his clear consent].
Dr. Peter James Doll D.P.M.'s Practice location
Henderson, KY 42420Get Direction
Owensboro, KY 42303Get Direction
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Dr. Glenn A. Henning DPM2831 NEW HARTFORD RD OWENSBORO KY 42303
- Mr. Steven M Block DPM1901 LEITCHFIELD RD OWENSBORO KY 42303
- Dr. Lee H Goldstein DPM509 E 18th St Owensboro KY 42303