Dr. Michael Thomas Saito MD
Neurologist | Neurology7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA, 92506
Dr. Michael Saito, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors, specializing in nephrology, neurology, and pediatrics. MD Saito currently practices medicine at Riverside, California. Dr. Saito graduated ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1986
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1986
- Sensitivity of Coccidoides immitis to 2-hydroxystilbamidine and the failure of the drug in the treatment of experimental coccidioidomycosis.
- Pattern of 39,500 serologic tests in coccidioidomycosis.
- Serologic reactions in coccidioidomycosis.
- Comparison of complement fixation tests for coccidioidomycosis.
- Studies of antigens from young mycelia of Coccidioides immitis.
- ANTIBODIES IN HUMAN COCCIDIOIDOMYCOSIS: IMMUNOELECTROPHORETIC PROPERTIES.
- Serological tests in the diagnosis and prognosis of coccidioidomycosis.
- Histoplasmin sensitivity and coccidioidal infection; occurrence of cross-reaction.
- Pathogenesis of coccidioidomycosis with special reference to pulmonary cavitation.
- Streptomycin in experimental chancroid.
- Sensitivity of Neisseria gonorrhoeae to streptomycin in vitro.
- Sensitivity of Hemophilus ducreyi to antibiotic and other substances in vitro.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Child Neurology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- L.A. County/USC Medical Center; Los Angeles 1988
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Michael Thomas Saito MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael Thomas Saito MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saito
- Restless Sleep May Precede Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s is a disorder of movements characterized by rigidity, tremor, bradykinesia (slow movements), and much more. It is also known as a more generalized neurodegenerative disorder that affects memory, cognitive ability, emotion and sleep.One of the under reported changes in Parkinson’s is...
- Understanding Hallucinations and Brain Disconnections in Parkinson's Disease
The ProblemThose who suffer from Parkinson’s may experience a variety of symptoms through their life, but doctors state that Parkinson's patients who experience hallucination are more susceptible to encountering disconnections in their brains relative to Parkinson's patients that are not...
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Discusses his Life and his Comedy
In a video shared by Gawker, comedian Steve Way talks with Rich Juzwiak on how muscular dystrophy impact his comedy and affect his life. Way shares the misconceptions that people have about him and how they think that he can’t talk. He also says that dating has been difficult. He met his...
- 8-Year-Old Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Shares His Touching Bucket List
At just two-years-old, William Magee was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Now 8 years old, and in the United Kingdom, William has already become an inspiration to many.In a recent article published on the Mirror, his mother discusses his severe progression of the disease and how William...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Honorary Football Captain with Muscular Dystrophy Makes Winning Touchdown
JP Price is a winner in more ways than one. When his school, Craig Middle School, played against their long-time rivals, Steamboat Springs, JP did something remarkable. He made a touchdown. ...
- Dr. Nguyen Nhut Thong MD9940 Talbert Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Mohsen Ali MD1310 San Bernardino Rd Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. William S Baek M.D..630 N 13th Ave Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Bryan E Tsao MD11175 Campus Street Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Jorge P. Lipiz MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505